So What If...
- I am planning on wearing a maxi skirt everyday for the rest of this week. They are comfy, cute, and I can get away with them at work. However, I am thinking my co-workers might think I have started a uniform for the office.
- I made some more peanut butter fudge...but I ate like 3 pieces and now I am completely over sweets for a while. That's how I get with things like that. I gorge myself on them, and then I won't eat them for like a year.
- I am legitimately sad I have deleted past episodes of My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding. That show is a trainwreck, and I seriously wish I could have my own marathon some days.
- I watched the part of Gypsy Wedding where the girl brushed her teeth with household bleach to whiten them 3 times because it is just that funny. When she says, "you go get your 2 dollar bleach and you are killing 2 birds with 1 stone. You get your house cleaned and your teeth whitened. I don't have to spend $600 at a dentist." OMG! Hilarious (and a little sad too)
This is the whole episode...skip to 19:45 if you want to see the teeth bleach part.
- My So What!s are basically the same this week as last...I have a very interesting life huh?!
- I haven't vacumned in 2 weeks...instead I have been sewing maxi skirts! haha!